Friday, August 26, 2011

Farewell Fairway,


It didn’t occur to me until yesterday that today was my last day here at ETA/Cuisenaire. I’m truly thankful for the experience I had this summer and the people I’ve had the pleasure of getting to know. It feels sad that I am leaving while everyone is here to stay and continue to work together as a team. I’ll be honest, I had no idea what to expect when I first arrived. Compared to my only other internship experience, I can say that this one certainly triumphs it. Despite my little work experience, the marketing team here at ETA/Cuisenaire took it upon themselves to make me feel welcome and part of the team, and I will always be grateful to have worked with such talented and fun people. So, I guess what I’m saying is I’ll miss you guys J


Best, Jenny


No comments:

Post a Comment