Friday, June 24, 2011

Week 1

Hello, my name is Max and I started working this week as a marketing intern in Heathrow Scientific. This is my first experience working a traditional 9-5 job, well 8:30 to 4:30 in our case, and it has been quite an adjustment. Yet, all the staff at Heathrow have been really welcoming and helpful. Diane, my boss, in particular has been great about helping me out, and getting me up to speed with the company. I really appreciate her dedication to making sure I get the most out of this experience.
She has developed a list of projects for me to work on for Heathrow that really span a wide range of different marketing areas. My main project involves creating, editing, and lets not forget staring in around 20 demonstrational videos of Heathrow’s products, uploading them to the company website and syncing them with all types of social media sights including Twitter, Facebook and YouTube. Besides that I am working on creating the 3rd quarter newsletter for the company as well as a number of press releases and product launch kits. All of this is very new to me and it’s hard not to feel a bit overwhelmed the first week, but overall I really am thankful for how supportive the entire Heathrow team has been so far and I am really excited to do these tasks to the best of my ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment